The users can practice on a particular skill/chapter by clicking on the relevant link. To answer the question, the student may have to choose from a multiple choice or enter the answer.
After completing the test, the user can immediately view the result. An answer script is the evaluated question paper where the user can see the question and the answer. It would have the same look and feel of the answer script what the teacher hands over after correcting it.
Benefits of Online Practice
Who can use Online Practice
The users can practice online from anywhere and anytime they want. They can practice on any device (mobile, desktop, tab, etc.)
The users can identify their weak areas in a short span of time. This will help them to identify the areas that need improvement.
The users can practice on a particular skill/chapter in a short span of time.
Wherever applicable, users can relate the questions with the practical use of the concept.
Some of the questions may contain an information which will improve the general knowledge of the users.
Users can practice the skills with the same experience like a worksheet activity.
- Students can assess themselves on a particular topic/chapter.
- Tutors can ask the students to practice online to check whether their students have understood the concept clearly.
- Tutors need not spend time on preparing questions. In fact, they can spend more time clearing the concept of their students.
- Tutors can use this website as a teaching tool to demonstrate a concept to their students. There are hundreds of skills available. However if you would like us to add or customize any skill, please mention your requirement using the Contact Us link. We will add the skill at the earliest possible.
- Your child can give the online practice to evaluate themselves.
- You can see how good your child is on a particular topic/chapter. This will help you to identify his/her areas of strength and the areas that need improvement.
- For the guardians who tutor their child themselves, they need not spend time on preparing questions. In fact, they can spend more time clearing the concept of their child.